Oct. 6th 2024
- Course Time Limit: 4 hours
- Start Location: Race Staging Area (Dyerville Bridge)
- Finish location: Same as the start location.
- Parking: On the river bar 1/4 mile from the start. Be sure to allow plenty of time, traffic can back up close to the start time.
- Medal: Finishing Medals are given to all participants finishing within the allotted time.
- USATF Certified
- Packet Pick-up: At the the staging area from noon to 3:30 PM Saturday or from 7:30 to 8:15 AM Sunday morning.
The course is a double out and back entirely on paved roads. The roads are lined with 300 feet tall old growth Redwood trees. While these provide shade and keep temperatures cool all morning, please note that they sometimes block out GPS signal on running watches.
There will be aid stations with electrolyte (Gatorade) replacement drinks and water approximately every 2.5 miles.
At the Staging Area
Saturday: 12 noon–3:30 PM
Sunday: Beginning at 7:30 AM
Please pick up your packet at least thirty minutes before the start of your race to avoid any delays.
- Food Truck
Come and support your favorites!
Parking is on the gravel flats of the Eel River just north of the staging area. Arrive early, vehicles that are parked along the road sides will be ticketed.
Race Day Exits & Road Closures
On Sunday, all north / south race traffic must use Hwy 101 exits 5 miles north of the START / FINISH. HWY 101 Exit Closures: The Honeydew, South Fork Eel and the Rockefeller Forest exits will not be used for race day traffic, but will be open on Saturday.
Road Closures: Avenue of the Giants and the Bull Creek Road will be closed from 7:30am to 2:00pm, please use caution before and after these times.
Race Day Exits
Take Exit 667A
Take Exit 667